Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SPN 102: Performance Scripts Oct 12



SPN 102-Mid Term Performance Scripts 23 Octubre, 2012

Read/Lea los scripts. Escúchelos/Listen to them. Escriba/Write a brief
descripción para la interacción. Then empiece/start a folow-up of the 
interaction using the grammar learned after the mid-term. Edite/Edit
the new follow-up. Tradúzcalo/Translate it. Practique/Practice.
Memorize/Memorize your lines. Actúe.  
1.      Timoteo y Eduardo
¿Cómo se llama usted?
   - Yo me llamo Timoteo Adams.
¿Qué te gusta hacer para divertirte?
   - Me gusta jugar béisbol e ir a la playa.
¿De dónde es usted?
   - Yo soy de California.
¿Cuándo es su cumpleaños?
   - Mi cumpleaños es el 6 de febrero.
¿Cuál es su clase preferida?
   - Mi clase favorita es español.
¿Usted trabaja?
   - Yo no trabajo.
¿Dónde come en la noche?
   - Yo como en Rally's.

Translation:
How do you call yourself?
   - My name is Timoteo Adams.
What do you like to do for fun?
   - I like to play baseball and go to the beach.
Where are you from?
   - I'm from California.
When is your birthday?
   - My birthday is February 6.
What is your favorite class?
   - My favorite class is Spanish.
Do you work?
   - No, I don't work.
Where do you eat at night?
   - I eat at Rally's.

No comments:

Post a Comment